Monday, December 3, 2012

18 days to go!!

Time is just flying by!

Graduation is in 12 days, vacation starts in 18 days!!  I'm so tired both physically and emotionally that I am ready to get on the plane and relax.

I have sort of stalled on my plans to lose the last few pounds before vacation. I don't know what is wrong with me. I just keep eating.

I only gained .2 this week which isn't terrible, but no the direction I need to be going.

It doesn't help any that so far today I have eaten 2 slices of pizza, half a brownie, and 3 cookies.

I have some minor personal drama that I recently learned about that may be the culprit for my stall.  I won't get into that right now, but stay tuned for future updates.

My only plan for this week is to be super mindful of everything I put into my mouth.  At this point there is no possible way I will reach the weight I had intended by my deadline.  I'm not giving up, I just know myself and my calendar.  Too much going on that is unfortunately centered around food.

My graduation banquet is on Friday and the menu is already selected for that. I have pizza scheduled for lunch all this week due to leftovers from Sunday (Small pieces, loaded with veggies & chicken, but still pizza).  I ate all the ice cream that was in the house last night, so that's no longer a worry.  It's all the work snacks that will do me in.  Next week is my graduation party and the menu I planned is pretty light, but Brie will be in attendance so that will be an issue.  Also the cake I ordered is amazing and I will have to indulge in that.

We will see what happens.  I'm pretty much over it.  I just want to be done with work and school for a while. I don't care if I weigh 145 pounds or 245 pounds....I just need a damn vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment