Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I didn't fall off the planet, I swear!!

I know I should post more often but unfortunately life is getting in the way!! I promise to post soon, but for now, here is an update:

1. Got to be there when a beautiful baby girl was born.
2. Scale and I are getting along just fine.
3. eTools isn't free for Lifetimers so I am no longer tracking.
4. Portland to Coast is this Friday!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!! (I haven't trained at all!)
5. I learned how to grill salmon.
6. I have insomnia...which sucks...You would think that being up all night would give me plenty of time to blog but I spend most of the night lying in bed with my eyes closed begging for sleep to come.

I will write a lengthy blog either tonight, or tomorrow, or Sunday depending on my schedule! I promise!!

Love to both of my followers!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment