Friday, September 3, 2010

Wow, that's a lot of shit to be carrying around!!

I have seen in other blogs that I follow where they show the contents of thier purse.  I cleaned out all the random reciepts at the bottom of mine today, and thought, "What the hell?  Why not!"

  • My purse:  Cream leather, pink interior, and my favorite of all my Coach bags!
  • Hanging from the strap is my Coach Breast Cancer Awareness keychain, and an Eiffel Tower keychain that I got at Juicy.
  • Large Coach wallet
  • Coach change purse (notice a theme here?)
  • Coach pill case
  • Coach Sunglasses
  • 3 MAC lipsticks
  • 2 Lipgloss, and 2 chapsticks
  • Small lighter
  • Victoria Secret perfume
  • 9 handi wipes from various restaurants
  • Benedryl cream (I have no clue why this is in there or for how long)
  • MAC Studio Fix powder
  • 4 bracelets
  • safety pin
  • Hair clip
  • Pen
  • Key chain with a bunch of crap on it but most importantly my mailbox key
  • My WW keychain and tracker
  • 3 cough drops
  • Orange Tootsie Pop
  • Ipod Touch
  • GPS
  • The funniest coaster I have ever seen in my life!  (In my head, when I see a camel, I think camel toe...I can't help it)
  • Work ID badge
  • Nail file
  • Cold pills
  • Gum
  • silly plastic blinky earings I got as a gag gift for my birthday
  • Not pictured but always in my purse:  Cell phone and Camera

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts! Im going to do one soon. And that purse is super cute!

    ReplyDelete