Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things...

I randomly decided to make lists of things. Don't ask me why. I like lists. I'm weird.

10 things I won't eat:
  1. Eggplant
  2. Squash (not including yellow squash or zucchini)
  3. Curry seasoning
  4. Oysters
  5. Veal
  6. Jello
  7. Anything lavender flavored
  8. Artificial cinnamon flavoring
  9. Canned condensed tomato soup
  10. Sweet potatoes

10 things that terrify me:
  1. Jello
  2. Being in water
  3. Trucks carrying rebar
  4. Sudden drop offs (Heights are fine, as long as I am not near the edge)
  5. Movies involving aliens, ghosts, or demons
  6. Death
  7. Cabinet doors left open
  8. Wind blowing through the pine trees in my back yard
  9. The germs that live on escalator hand rails
  10. Unfinished basements

10 things that always make me laugh:
  1. Farts
  2. My inability to open a box of Kraft Mac & Cheese
  3. "That's what she said!"
  4. Shrek
  5. CakeWreks
  6. Mana Mana...do doooo do do do
  7. The word furburger
  8. Making fun of people I hate to their face in a sarcastic voice so they don't know I am serious.
  9. Taking pictures of myself with an orange peel in my mouth and texting it to my husband.
  10. Getting an instant message asking "Are you there?" and responding "No."

10 things that give me rage:
  1. The Bitches
  2. People who think "alot" is a word. (This is an Alot.)
  3. Turkey bacon
  4. White chocolate
  5. Frivolous helium balloon abuse
  6. Homeless people with pets
  7. Walmart
  8. Time left on a microwave
  9. Emoticons in professional emails
  10. People who don't use their turn signals.
10 things I love to smell:
  1. Lilac
  2. Baking bread
  3. Sharpies/Dry Erase markers/White out
  4. My husbands deodorant
  5. Old books
  6. Coffee beans
  7. Bounce dryer sheets
  8. The ocean
  9. New shoes
  10. My dog after he is groomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment