- I weigh the exact same amount this month as I did last month at this time. Which is fine...I guess...but I really wanted to be closer to my dream weight for the cruise we have planned for the first week in April.
- Speaking of...as part of my hormonal spending spree I bought a 7-night Mexico cruise. The husband and I haven't been on a real vacation just the two of us since our last cruise...I think that was 4 years ago. (It's funny, I can't remember the year, but I know exactly how much I weighed on that cruise. It was a lot. I had just reached my 10% goal weight loss on WW...and promptly quit.) I am SUPER excited about this trip and have the plan in my head to buy & wear a bikini. I'm not exactly bikini ready yet, but I'm working on it (see next bullet point).
- We finally set up the elliptical in our bedroom. I have been on it 3 times a week ever since. I love it so fricken much! When I first got on it I wanted to die after 30 minutes on the lowest resistance, but now I am up to 45 minutes at half max resistance. My goal is to get comfortable at an hour time length at this resistance, then increase from there with more resistance and incline. I also bought some 2lb arm weights with the hope that it adds a little extra burn power. Haven't noticed any change there yet. Overall, I feel great. I feel better about myself and thinner even if the scale doesn't agree. I want to feel good in my nearly naked skin when we go to Mexico. I know there is nothing to be done about the cellulite on the back of my thighs, but hopefully toning and slimming make a small difference in the dimply-ness.
- So, Fitbloggin is in Portland in June, and I live in Portland. While I would LOVE to go, the topics are more focused for bloggers with actual followers and fitness related topics. That being said, reviewing the list of people attending there are a TON of people going who I would die to meet. People I follow on Twitter especially. I'm torn. I don't want to pay a bunch of money just to meet these people and get the swag. I can make myself 100% available during the entire event for ANY person who wants to hang out. I am also available for chauffeur services. I will likely be paying close attention for last minute cancellations with people offering up their tickets.
- I have no idea what "Harlem Shake" or "Catfish" is. Nor do I care.
- Downton Abbey is no longer my favorite show. It gives me rage.
- I still haven't bought the Sperry's I mentioned last month. But I did spend quite a bit on a new Coach wallet and some shirts from Forever21. I still want the shoes. And I also want this... (But with mine & Man's initials)
- I signed up to do Foodie Pen Pals this month. At first I was super excited about it, but so far I am not impressed. My pen pal that I send stuff too AND the pen pal I get stuff from are both not bloggers or on Twitter. I sent off my box to my pen pal today (forgot to take a picture to post). It was late so I paid extra to rush delivery to her. The pen pal who is supposed to send me something has not contacted me. I doubt she will either.
- I wish my blog was awesome and popular enough that companies would give me free shit to review. I would like a free plane ticket specifically. But I will also take shoes, food, accessories, technology, beverages, or anything really.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Here is another fun filled bullet point heavy brain dump...